Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2024 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Is voodoo after voodoo after voodoo benificial to the game?
No its lame 58%  58%  [ 14 ]
great rp! 42%  42%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 24
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:08 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Sorel
Delear summed it up pretty well. If someone voodoos you and you can't deal with it: sit in no magic rooms, get sanc, or get spirit aura. If you can't do any of those, log off. When you log back in, make the shaman's life a living hell. Take his [REDACTED] and drop it in the middle of nowhere, assuming a reboot isn't coming. Even better, give it to one of those obnoxiously "just active enough to keep eq" chars who log on at random hours and don't interact with anyone. Kill him, kill anyone who will rez him and kill anyone who even talks to him.

They'll get the message or one of you will delete.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:56 pm 
Mortal

I knew some of these replies would come but it is why I left names out and I was honestly curious about peoples opinions nothing more. I am not whining by any means just wanted to see how people felt about it, as a general question. Its not me that its really happening to me over and over but a person who I am with. Being able to heal and such I can fix him pretty quick but it gets annoying when you sitting there talking to someone, or trying to rp, or heading out to a place and they are getting voodoo'd 9 times in a row. As for the options, I just ment it for it to be cut and dry so not everyone just went down the middle of the road, I wanted to hear answers....All in all thanks for the replies

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:01 pm 
Mortal Contributor

Syndal wrote:
It's hard to gank the shaman when you're dead. Most shamans aren't going to voodoo unless they're pretty sure the target will die.

You'd be surprised.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:08 pm 
Mortal

I'm almost positive what the occasion was, and yeah, I completly agree, it was kinda lame.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:21 pm 
Mortal

Personally I have been spam voodoo'd and didnt really give a [REDACTED], they couldnt kill me anyways. BUT I would also say that I always thought it was supposed to be some big important thing with the spirits and whatnot (being that they leave you for a time afterwords) and it becomes routine and even mundane if it is done repeatedly. Perhaps there should be a longer time limit, would that really change anything other than rp? It would become a more significant deal then what it is now (i.e. a joke).