Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Low numbers
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2024 6:15 am 
Mortal

This is just question I'm posing and would like to get some clarification. Now I know form back in the day, you can have as many characters in different tribunals and it doesn't matter but only one character at a time in a cabal. With such small numbers has that rule changed? Can we now have multiple characters in different cabals to be able to still have a cohesive game as long as IC stuff is left out of the different characters? It's not like there's a whole lot going on anyway? Just asking, not doing yet. If not allowed still I can remove one character from a cabal to get another one in just wondering is all.

Post subject: Re: Low numbers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2024 5:06 pm 

It really would be nice if the number changed to two. There are multiple reasons why this would be a good change given the current player count. It would allow for alternate characters that are required for certain content. It would allow for flexibility based on what players tend to be playing at a certain time of day. It would make it easier to ensure there is leadership available in each cabal for new characters wishing to join etc.