Shattered Kingdoms

Where Roleplay and Tactics Collide
VOTE NOW!
It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 68  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 2:06 pm 
Mortal

I think as far as this entire thing could go RP wise, would be dual-wielding cabals and tribunals back together, or be able to be flagged as both, I think that is about as far as the entire topic should go, because having two cabals for one character, is a pretty stupid idea, because basing a characters RP is to be one way, and I don't think any cabal could join up with another cabals ideals and be matched to where any character could possibly RP as a character of both cabals, but a tribunal and a cabal would be fairly easy, being we have had it that way before, and would know what to expect, I think it would just be a good idea still to forge both of them together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:06 pm 
Immortal

SK Character: Achernar
The original discussion was about membership in a cabal and a tribunal at the same time. Dulrik has no plans to allow someone into two cabals at once or two tribunals at once. Only membership in a single cabal and single tribunal. I think the discussion should move back in that direction, instead of off on the tangent that is being mentioned here. I'm for making the membership in a tribunal and a cabal at the same time an option. I'll never be in favor of allowing someone to be in two cabals or tribunals, and I doubt that is in Dulrik's vision for either kind of group.

A

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 8:41 pm 
Mortal

I think allowing both at the same time will be disastrous. Best to merge them.

Post subject: New question
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:15 pm 
Mortal

Simply for discussion, if Tribunal/Cabals were merged once again making them essentially one and the same again, should leadership allow the member to take their leadership NPC out of country with them?

Post subject: Re: New question
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:50 pm 
Mortal

SK Character: Galstan/Cyril/Ulrich/Elar
Sklz711 wrote:
Simply for discussion, if Tribunal/Cabals were merged once again making them essentially one and the same again, should leadership allow the member to take their leadership NPC out of country with them?

I'd go with yes, considering you can only have one at a time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:57 pm 
Mortal Contributor

I vote yes, allow the "dual wielding". And taking people out of the country makes sense if you're going to fight a war, don't it?

Post subject: Re: New question
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:10 am 
Mortal

Sklz711 wrote:

I'd say no, as guards would be loyal to the tribunal, but not have to have any obligations to the cabal aspect of it. Plus, it'd just be unbalancing for everyone to run around with a NPC with them.

Sure, Midnight used to be able to do it, but they wouldn't be able to order the NPC while outside of Empire, so it was more of a bug than anything else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:29 am 
Mortal

Tribunals aren't the kingdom's army, they are the police force for that nation. Even if cabals and tribunals were merged, I still think police NPCs should stay within the kingdom's borders.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:45 am 
Mortal Philanthropist

Nath wrote:
Tribunals aren't the kingdom's army, they are the police force for that nation. Even if cabals and tribunals were merged, I still think police NPCs should stay within the kingdom's borders.

Actually, they are. At least they are in Ayamao. I use to be able to order anything that was under the crown. Which included those in Tethos.

And the RP behind them justifies it also.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:20 am 
Nath wrote:

I'm afraid I'm going to stomp on you for this one as well. Tribunals are whatever you make them. If youre unimaginative or perhaps ineffectual, yes, police force is a good way to go. If you've got a little imagination or ability, you can easily set yourself up to be king (or queen) in all but three nations (and possibly even there).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 679 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 ... 68  Next